Building on the success of the first DASER Summit, DASER-2 examined new issues and challenges related to digital archives and Science-Technology-Medicine (STM) publishing. The conference explored issues surrounding digital libraries, institutional repositories and open access publishing. such as:
- Impact of OA on the future of STM libraries;
- Institutional repository models: what works and what doesn't;
- Publisher-library collaboration strategies, now and in the near future;
- Institutional repository object issues--theses, datasets, learning objects, etc.;
- User needs and patterns related to digital libraries.